Thursday, November 15, 2012

Toys!!!


Our package from The Clicker Company arrived today! 


I ordered 2 puzzle games, 1 cagey cube, a clicker whistle, and a target stick. I thought the clicker whistle was genius! Rory, on the other hand, could care less, he was obsessed with the cagey cube.


I'll be making some short review videos for each product. They will be just quick videos showing Rory interacting with them.


Today was like Christmas for Rory!! Shiloh and Delilah had no interest in any of the toys. Now this has me thinking about buying him a Christmas present… I found some adorable pjs in the Doctors Foster and Smith's catalogue. It's probably best I buy something that he'll enjoy though. And something that will keep him entertained, like the cagey cube! He's been playing all day with that toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment