Sunday, November 4, 2012

Changes

There's nothing worse than being annoyed with your own dog....  That's how I've been feeling lately. Rory had been soo nippy these past few weeks. Luckily, I've been given some super advice on how to calm him down and prevent him from nipping.

Basically, I'll be planning out my whole day, adding in extra walks and training sessions. Changes will be made, good changes! I'm going to finally order Controll Unleashed, and contact a dog trainer I discovered after months of searching! I even used my $50 gift card from The Clicker Company, from Rory winning Pet of The Month, to buy 2 treat toy puzzles, a whistle clicker, a target stick, and a box & ball puzzle toy.

 Tomorrow, I start my new plan. I have a great feeling about this; I bet Rory will enjoy it too!

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone with a herding breed goes through this when the dog is young. I know I did with my younger boy. It sounds like you are on the right track to correcting it.

    ReplyDelete