Friday, March 29, 2013

Rory's New Friend

If a friend is someone who can tolerate the craziness of a person, I guess Rory might have a new friend.

Rory and Delilah accidently met, off leash! I let Rory outside while Delilah was sitting on the steps by the front door. Surprisingly, Delilah didn't bite his head off! Rory was too exited for my liking, he really wanted to play with her and wouldn't keep out of her space. He was also a little too intense. Delilah was pretty freaked out, but handled it well. She patiently sat by the door waiting for me to free her from the weird monster. 

Since my last post, this is the first time I've had any type of success with him and another dog. My plan is to have Delilah by the door again and have Rory next to her, on leash, and treat him when he looks at me or is some what calm. I have a feeling this might work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment