Friday, October 19, 2012

Busy!

I'm currently teaching Rory self control instead of tricks. Amazingly, I was able to walk with him behind a boy and his mom who where jogging yesterday. Rory kept an eye on them, but he didn't pull! We also passed by a dog park and I witnessed a dog fight.... I kept a good distance away from the dog park after that....

I contacted a trainer that's an hour away, and she is charging $150 an hour for reactive dog training sessions... I'm sorry, but that's just ridiculous! So, I e-mailed another trainer, and she no longer does reactive dog sessions... Now I'm having to search for trainers that are an hour and a half away. Who thought finding a positive dog trainer would be so hard!

October is booked for me with Halloween volunteering. These next 2 weeks will be hectic, but I *will* update this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment